Saturday, April 9, 2011

trapped in a zoo.

After a month of being sober, I had another carving for desserts. Being trapped in a zoo, I can't even eat desserts in my home especially when my mom and sister are at home. I have to venture off looking for desserts. Normally, I look for desserts without considering looking at the refrigerator, yesterday I considered the other alternative being that I do not have income. Sadly, I went to a pastry shop and came home feeling ashamed of myself. The broken promises and the endless lies, I have become a monster trapped in a zoo where all I feel like I could do is just walk in my den. I could imagine being free from the zoo, the monster within will transform into the confident man, I always wanted to be. Rather than being restricted to just walking or countless hours of sleeping, having my own place, my animal instincts will turn on and I could freely chase gazettes, climb, swim, run, as I please.

While writing about animals, I am going to write about my favorite animals.
Favorite land animal- Horse, the sheer power and the majestic look.
Favorite aquatic animals: Sea Otter for its cuteness, dolphins for their intelligence
Favorite bird: Fried Chicken, all kidding aside, the Bald Eagle. I would have chosen the Griffin, if its real.

No comments:

Post a Comment