Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings...

Today is a new day for new beginnings. I am fortunate to experience the present, the cool breeze from the air conditioner and the mellow beats of the drum while sitting cross legged on a wooden chair, all of which reminded me the tranquil feeling of being one with nature.

Today's verse:
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2
is much similar to chanting for everyone to be happiness and for world peace.

Opening my heart to God and to my true self to pray for my "enemies" is a step I am looking forward to.  At this moment, I am praying for myself to become the man I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment