Monday, February 20, 2012

As I cracked open the first page of the New Human Revolution, Volume 17, "Everything shone with a light of a new beginning and the clear skies of hope stretched on endlessly." The page also said to renew his determination. Beginning on my thousand mile spiritual journey with a single step by reading a page a day of the New Human Revolution. What I hope to gain from this journey is to be more grounded as well as being aware of my surroundings, and hopefully renewing my determination to strife forward in spite of many future obstacles.  This 1,000 mile journey I have to be completely honest with myself, I can not hitch hike, ride a bike, or join a team. Even if it's on knees, I have to give my blood, sweat, and tears and finish this ongoing journey which is all going to be possible with the first step-having faith and trust in God's actions has a purpose.

 I am proactive with spirituality and with life.  For starters, journaling every page read will help me become grounded.  Its in me, I just need to bring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment