Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yesterday's recap
Stepping on toes with the best intention is stepping on toes.  Basically, the social committee issued cards for classified staff, I decided to send a card for Chandra since most of the times Chandra gets left out. The chair of social committee got angry because I used her students and did not communicate this issue with her.  I reluctantly apologized.  Reflecting on this issue, alpha males do not apologize.

The lessons to learn is to continue to maintain communication while staying aloof and not apologize.

After school, I got this idea of writing a to do list for the next day. I enjoy having a picture of what needs to do.

Life is sweet. I am grateful for God and what he has provided me.

Today's personal goal:
-Create a life vision board and provide the feelings for each attribute.
-Must resist spending on the frivolous especially eating out. I give myself permission to spend on the San Diego extension course, gas.
-Continuing to be calm and using humor in tense situations.
-Sharing with people what is important to know at the moment, being aloof.
-Mediation
-Alpha Male exercise
-workout
-Read Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Bible on Love, 

Today's professional goals:
-submitting a doctor's note for BTSA
-make copies for hygiene/party
-cum folders

No comments:

Post a Comment