Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yesterday's reflection.

Yesterday was another day of blessing.
The field trip to the bowling alley was a learning experience. My kids were basically all over the place, I need to continue to work on my classroom management.  I guess I should have provided fun activities for them to work on while they wait.  Even though what I am going to tell you is common sense, I had to go through the process.  I left my bag which had my wallet and sunglasses on a chair at a public facility. When it came to paying the game, I realized that I should get my bag but my bag was not in plain sight.  I started looking for the bag. Thankfully, one of the employees found my bag with the other teacher. Everything seems to be there.

Hours after school, I headed to a hyno-therapist. Not only do I have to work on myself on a conscious level, I have to work on myself on a sub conscious level as well.  From this experience, I need to begin my day with mediation-positive affirmations, writing what I would like to accomplish for the day, going to the mirror and saying to the mirror at least one positive attribute that I love in myself. Looking at the mirror, I can proudly say that I love how I see experiences as a life learning experience. I also love when I smile, my heart feels good.

Today's personal goal:
-Create a life vision board and provide the feelings for each attribute.
-Must resist spending on the frivolous especially eating out. I give myself permission to spend on the San Diego extension course, gas.
-Continuing to be calm and using humor in tense situations.
-Sharing with people what is important to know at the moment, being aloof.
-Mediation
-Read Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Bible on Love, 

Today's professional goals:
-submitting a doctor's note for BTSA
-creating a writing frame
-addressing/creating science misconceptions
-follow up with IDEC and parents for possible IEP.
-Teacher table clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment