Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 1

Writing down my thoughts is the path to a new journey.  It helps when there is some structure, so for the next 365 days, not only will I be answering Giant Steps (Small Changes to Make a Big Difference) by Anthony Robbins, I will be adding a reading log reflection, life reflection, and my own opinion.  By doing this, I will become the man I desired to be, a better communicator and the ability to think more analytically.

Before I begin, I need to address that everyone has the skill in them, its a matter of bringing the best of you out all the time.

Day 1: My aspirations, though it seemed like a dream begins today, after all today is the new day of the rest of my life.
What I really want in life: I broke down my goals into the following categories.
Financially: debt free
Spiritual: Meditate more often, reflect often, continue to find the Godliness in people.
Physical: compete in an ironman, spartan race, 100 mile cycling
Professional: grad school for OT aside from professional development classes
Leisure: learn about auto, house maintenance, travel, cook

What I really, really want is to a wife and family in our home, having many adventures together.

Will make a point to add a reading log and life reflection later today, need to catch some sleep or unless I will not function properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment