Monday, October 22, 2012

Tony Robbins has made a valid point about what we do once in a while but being consistent is key.

The kids are constantly getting up in the classroom and are writing s-l-o-w. The way they write, I feel a snail can beat them writing one sentence.  It's very frustrating how they take a long time to process the ideas given.  I can't fully believe these knuckle heads, it's also me as a teacher who need to work on classroom management and transition.  It's frustrating that we have so many things we need to cover but we have little time.

So far, my decisions have not been consistent.  At this moment,  I feel my management is authoritarian, telling the kids what to do. 

In the news today, Italian scientists are being trialed for wrongly predicting the earthquake.  Generally, how can a person be trialed for wrong predictions in the field of science, it is not like these scientists intentionally want to hurt the people. From what I get from science, predictions can be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment