Thursday, December 1, 2011

Every action has a consequence.

When dealing with people, every action has a consequence.  The consequence may be positive or it may be negative.  Everything happens for a reason, yesterday's experience was a great learning experience.  The lesson learned was not to dwell on the negative or to be at a negative state of mind since negative tends to cloud any rationale judgements.  This experience opened another experience, re-building a rapport with my mom.  I came to realize I had to confront my mom about issues that lingered in the past.  My mom provided many insightful lessons, all of which was in Chinese but another positive experience aside from reconnecting with my mom was brushing up on my Chinese.


Today is a bright new day, a new start to a new beginning.  The journey to becoming the positive man has begun.  I am a positive man.

Special thanks to God for giving me life, providing me life experiences that make a stronger person. Thank you for blessing me the opportunity to work, to learn, to grow.

Here at Starbucks, I am going to start off my day with positive mantras.
I really, really, really, really want to be the social, positive, confident Eagle Scout who is straight forward and non-reactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment