Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yesterday's learned lesson
  • When at work, be professional.  Don't reveal your personal life.  It's going to end up biting you in the butt or in this case, heart. I confided in the title coordinator about the girl I have feelings for.  She basically told the girl, the girl asked me about the situation.  I couldn't recall.
    One lesson learned: as a guy, don't confide with coworkers.  I'm beginning to treat every situation as if I was holding a gun, I need to THINK and accept the consequences for everything I do and say, you never know if it's going to bite you in the butt.
  • When a girl time projects in a positive manner, you should go along. Case and point, the girl that I am interested mentioned about caring for her while she is old, the new me will go along and note we're be cute together, me spoon-feeding her and she can give me daily sponge-bath.
  • Today is the new day of the rest of my life.
  • Thank you God for providing these experiences. Thank you God for blessing me with great students and working at a great school with a great support team.  Thank you God for always watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment