Sunday, December 4, 2011

Saturday,

I really, really, really, really, really want to be the social, positive, confident person that displays all the points in the scout law.
I remember saying and chanting this as part of my mantra and then I decided to change my mantra to I really, really, really, really, really want to be the social, positive, confident person that everything I do has a purpose.  Don't get me wrong, I am incorporating the scout law more into my life, I just figured everything happened for a reason and everything has a purpose.

Today's life lessons for which I am thankful for:
I began opening the door for a guy named Chris as he was heading out of the gym. We started talking about working out, triceps-chest, biceps-back, legs, and cardio, lots of cardio.  He suggested to get out of the comfort zone and push yourself. A strategy I am using outside of the gym.  He also asked where do you see yourself in a year?  I began to think of my career, my life....
A year from now begins today, I developed more social skills, had a chance to talk to new people.  The events that happened has made me a stronger, better person.

At the smog test, the technician noted that an individual can register their car at AAA instead of waiting at the DMV.

Remembering what Maria had said, just call people once so you as an individual don't seem like you are needy.

Today was such a wonderful day, I learned how to change the brakes on a car.  Although the process was simple, changing the brakes requires soldering the brake disc.  I am thankful for Jay, he uses name brand brakes and provides professional service. 

Today was a great day, I had a chance to know different people. I can see tomorrow will be another positive day where I get to learn more about life's lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment