Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Positive affirmations...

As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.
Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.
I love the way I feel when I take care of myself.
Fear is only a feeling; it will not hold me back.
I know that I can master anything if I do it enough times.
Today, I am willing to fail in order to succeed.
I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be.
I’m proud of myself for even daring to try.
Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.
I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there’s nothing I can’t do.
Today I expand my awareness of the abundance all around me.
I allow the universe to bless me in surprising and joyful ways.
I exude passion, purpose, and prosperity.
As my commitment to help others grows, so does my wealth.
My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.
My unique skills and talents can make a profound different in the world.
I am meant to do great things.
I trust the universe to deliver my highest good in every situation.
By becoming peace, I create peace in every experience.
Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail.
Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities.
Let each of my experiences today be a gateway to something even better.
Each decision I make creates new opportunities.
All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling.
I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship.
I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me.
As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me.
I am grateful for the people in my life.
My energy and vitality are increasing everyday.
Thank you for my strength, my health, and my vitality.
Today I awaken to my higher wisdom
My inner voice guides me in every moment.
I am centered, calm, and clear.
I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.
When I know where I’m going, getting there is a cinch!
Today I am completely tuned in to my inner wisdom.
I trust my feelings and insights.
I’m proud of all I have accomplished.
Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.
 I love myself no matter what.
I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment