Friday, April 6, 2012

after

After I talked to some David and Wayne, I came to the realization that hydroponics would be difficult.  The amount of uv light, the space, the energy, the time, and the amount of vegetables all are key factors I needed to consider.  I felt like I reverted back to my old self...asking for people's experience.
Why do I keep making the same mistakes?

I am having a personal struggle with myself. A part of me wants to die, this morning I felt a spiritual conflict within myself.  I wish I can drown out the negativity. 
Needing spiritual guidance, I referred to the Bible, flipped open the Bible and landed on Ecclesiates 4 and 5 where I started reading about the evils of oppression and my attitude toward God.  I feel like I am the fool who is consuming his own flesh.  My speech and thoughts have been causing me to sin resorting to the emptiness within.

No comments:

Post a Comment