Thursday, April 5, 2012

Do I really need it.

Terry's talk about thinking things through inspired me when I checked my checking account.  Last month, I spent $500 on things I don't really need. Today is a new day, a new pay period.  After cutting down all the necessities (rent, student loans, overpayment for employment, etc) I have less than a $1,000 this month to spend (not including gas and food, which should also be considered a necessity). Now, is the time to really think whether I really need it or not. As of today, any purchases I have to weigh the pros and cons on to whether or not it is essential for me to get it. On top of that, I need to hold myself accountable and create a list of wants and needs (material objects).  By doing this, it is a step to being a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment