Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yesterday's reflection

My new daily ritual... take a deep breath and exhale while sitting on the pink ball, say positive affirmations while taking deep breaths, writing my successes and goals.
Need to include mediation, create a list of things to do, watch CNN, read

5 successes from the previous day
  • I need to stick to my guns, I already told Monica that I could not make it to check out Charles' jam session.  Granted that I went, the key success in that was that I protected Monica and was a complete gentleman by finding a chair for her to sit.
  • While waiting for Monica, I managed to clean the bathroom and wash the dishes (the household chores).
  • Bought Apples to Apples from Target and will be using it as a daily writing.
  • While checking out at Target, talked to sales associate.
  • I remembered majority of the things I needed to buy at Target.
  • I provided support for Veronica in preparation of her Masters in Reading comprehensive exam.
  • While being with Minh, I learned that I should open my eyes when I am around people.  Opening my eyes shows interest.
  •  Most important of them all, I read a chapter from The Sportsman, watched CNN.
Areas that I need to continue to work on... following through, sticking to my guns
 6 key goals

Lesson Plan
  • Morning Business
  • Language Arts
  • Math
Ivan's IEP
Noelia's IEP 
BTSA
Test Prep









 
Mediation


1. Follow through
2. Be calm
3. Sticking to my guns
4. Exercise 
5. Write/Reflect

No comments:

Post a Comment