Friday, April 6, 2012

Today's a new day.

was reading The Sportsman, intrigued how daily rituals help can get football players in the zone. I'm just curious what is your daily ritual that gets you in the zone?
· · · 22 minutes ago


    • Jason Nishi Ramming my head into a wall 20 times, followed by a loud blood curtling scream at the top of my lungs. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

      Just kidding. Cup of coffee and then some fast music. Does the trick.


    • Phillip Tse Do you hold place coffee in right hand, sip, take a deep breath, look to your left, sip, take another deep breath?

    • Jason Nishi Nah, more like what they do in the commercials. Big sip, ahhhhhhh, then music.
       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I decided not to post this on Facebook but on blogger instead.
      Inspired by this...I found and will be incorporating some of these into my daily rituals...- writing out 5 successes from the previous day and key learning in my success journal. (helps me appreciate the progress being made).

      - writing out my 6 key goals (keeps focused on where I need my general attention). If you do not have goals, use the time to start developing them.

      - identifying my priorities for the day (focuses me on what specifically must be done).

      - exercise, either running or walking for about an hour (great 
for keeping energy up).

      - reading each day (always linked to my goals and for me are
 self development, business books or biographies of people I admire). For ideas check out the books in the free stuff section of this site.

      - reflecting on the person I need to become to achieve my goals (thinking about my development needs).

No comments:

Post a Comment